Friday, May 13, 2011

Korean Movie: Cyrano Agency (2010)

I was browsing through my favourite movie website, http://www.mysoju.com/ and as usual, I'm looking around their new movies..
I personally prefer movie than dramas, coz it's short.
There several new movies, but this movie attracts me..
CRYANO AGENCY.
I tried to open it, and it started with 2 guys on toilet doing their thing.. Ewwww...
And it stuck there! The streaming was so bad!! So I moved to youtube, wishing my self a good luck..
And I found it!! YAAY!! So yeah, here is my review..

The story..


There is this agency, consisting of three men and one woman. They love theather, and bought an old theather. They work as sort of cupid agency, helping men to get the women they love, without the women knowing.
They guarantee 100% success. The first case was a man, soccer player who loves a coffeeshop assistant. The agency helped groomed the men, from his appearance, his words, the dates and even the kissing. To cut the story, it was huge success!!
Then came the second case, a fund manager named Sang-yong. The bos of the agency, Byung-Hoon directly refuse the case after seeing the target. His workers ensure him that they do need the money, and a bit force him.. So Byung-Hoon accept the case, buuuut, asking for a high compensation.
Sang-yong was a bit surprised at the amount, but he agreed. So they helped Sang-Yong to prepare everything. The first attemp failed, Sang-Yong got banned from the church. And Byung-Hoon simply say sorry, and he's gonna refund the money. Sang-Yong got angry, and being emotional, he almost broke a chair. Suddenly his phone ringing, the girl, Hee-Joong, called. And so the case is still going..
Through the dates, Byung-Hoon realize that he still can not forget Hee-Joong, just as she can't forget him. Without realizing, Byung-Hoon one time ruined Sang-Yong's date plan, as Byung-Hoon stayed overnight in Hee-Joong's house. This ended up with Sang-Yong broke up with Hee-Joong.
But then Sang-Yong with the help of the rest of the team, manage to ask Byung-Hoon's help. And so Byung-Hoon's finally realize that it's for Hee-Joong's goodness.
They tried to plan another date.. Everything seemed perfect, until Sang-Yong forgot his script! And the only woman in the agency, knowing that Byung-Hoon still had guilt for Hee-Joong, she tricked, and at the end, getting Byung-Hoon said his feeling, to be said by Sang-Yong to Hee-Joong.. It was sort-of trauma release for Byung-Hoon.. Listening to things Sang-Yong said, Hee-Joong remembered Byung Hoon. She cried. Following the plan, Sang-Yong propose her at that moment, and it's on the beach!! :) But then... things got complicated as a loan came to beat Sang-Yong.. and he couldn't run!!
The story doesn't end here, but you should watch it! It was fun..

My comment..
I love simple love dramas... :) Some more, Lee Min Jeong's role is very cute.. And Park Shin-hye also played nicely as a romantic girl.. I also like Uhm Tae-woong's role as Byung Hoon.. I want a boyfriend like him!! haha.. why girls always fall for bad boys.. uhhh..
The first case was a bit boring, and I thought some of the acting really seems unrealistic.. hehe.. however, you'll get a surprise at the end, which I would say make the story felt real..
Anyway, the ending for the second case (Sang-Yong and Hee-Joong) is happy ending as expected. At first I thought this couple won't make it. I simply thought that Byung Hoon deserve more chances with Hee-Joong.. But no worries, at the final ending, I sense hope for Byung Hoon.. :)
I'm gonna sleep now, hopefully dreaming for Um Tae-woong!! Yayyyy..

No comments:

Post a Comment