Friday, May 13, 2011

Crazy Fans of Super Junior

Few days ago I reconnect with an old friend of mind who's really into Korean boy band, Suju..
If you never heard of them, Super Junior (Suju)  or 슈퍼주니어 is a group under S.M. Entertainment.
They used to be consisted of 12 members.. But few years ago (I forget when), a 13th member added.
As I heard from my friend, only 10 members seemed to be active..

Why I put the title "Crazy Fans of Super Junior"?
Well.. I heard from my friend, that few months ago, during a part of their SS3 show  in Malaysia, a group of Indonesian ELF sent a special gift for them. Oh ya, ELF stands for "Ever Lasting Friends", which is how Suju's fans are named. And, I found out that... They got GOLD medal! as in, REAL GOLD.. Which each cost around 1000USD?
and i was like.. "wow.. for real?"

I've never been into big fan thing like that.. I mean.. I do have some favourite artist.. But, all I did was supporting them by buying their cds and not downloading, buying their merch, and send cards on special occasion when it's their birthday. Oh, or that made me a crazy fan? :D

Anyway, Suju is a good band. They have existed since when I was in highschool... I remember I once gave an original cd/dvd of their studio album to my best friend.. And, it was really expensive at that time.. But she loves it for sure.. :D

Oh.. And I like their live concert dvds..  SM Town? I think we used to watch it while doing our assignment in university.. Old good times.. (As if I'm old) haha..

Anyway, to get more on Suju's Fans,
there are a lot of website I could link you to..
But, at this time, i think twitter do all the magic..

Go follow:
That's all i can find.. Oh well.. Have a good day!


<3


No comments:

Post a Comment